Please see below for the registration processes for each Nursery for the academic year starting in September 2021.
Please read all the information very carefully to ensure that you have the correct information for your child's age group
NN Nursery (children aged 1-3)
IF YOUR CHILD TURNS 3 AFTER 1ST SEPTEMBER 2021 OR WILL BE AT LEAST 2 YEARS OLD BY 30TH NOVEMBER 2021
- Our registration event will take place over two days on Thursday 28th January and Friday 29th January 2021. This is for entry in the Autumn term 2021.
- New registration forms will only be accepted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on these two days. Applications will close at 4pm on Friday 29th January 2021.
- On your registration form you are requested to identify your attendance preference. We cannot always guarantee that we can match this but, if not, we will try to make an offer of the hours which we have available. Please read the FAQ’s prior to completing the form.
- Forms submitted earlier, later or by post or e-mail will not be accepted.
CG Nursery (children aged 3-4)
IF YOUR CHILD TURNS 3 BETWEEN 1ST SEPTEMBER 2020 AND 31ST AUGUST 2021
- The closing date for applications to all Brent Maintained Nurseries is the 15th January 2021. You must return the registration form (Please find this under the ‘Forms’ tab) to the school admissions team by e-mail at email@example.com by this date.
- Applications made after this date will be accepted, but will not be considered until we have offered a place to all of the applications received on or before this date.
- Proof of address will not be required at the time of application but all Parents will be required to provide proof of their address in order to confirm their place.
- A Booking Fee or Deposit may be requested to secure the Nursery place, dependent on the offer made. The return of booking fees and deposits are subject to terms and conditions. Please make sure you are aware of the terms and conditions of any offer before making any payments.